Wednesday, September 13, 2006

I experienced something today that I hope will never occur again. Most mornings I take the train down to Aaron Foraker's house and then we carpool down to work. This means that I must get out of bed a little after 5 am in order to catch the early train into philly. For those who have not experience my joy of getting up at 5 am, it is still night time. Despite what others may say, no person should be getting out of bed at this hour because its still dark. So I am stumbling around my dark apartment attempting to get dressed and find food. I discovered left over tortellini in the fridge. Finding edible leftovers is a joy of which I will not tier especially at 5 am. Those damn tortellini ruined my entire day. You may ask how could very harmless pastas covered in red sauce ruin my day. I opened my sports bag which contained my gym clothes with shoes, finance book, and infamous lunch to find that the top to the tupperware container managed to free itself from the rest of the container. The sight was not pretty. My lunch covered every square inch of the bag including the inside of my shoes. Nothing pisses you off more then finding the lunch you were looking forward to completely destroyed along with anything else in my bag. That will be interesting load of wash.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home