Wednesday, June 28, 2006

My laziness has run its course and now i have return from a very long hiatus to put down a few random thoughts. My life has veered off the normal path of 23 year old into the realm of adulthood. On March 11th, I dropped unto one knee on a windy cliff overlooking the Lingurian sea to plead my undying love to the one girl with whom I want to spend the rest of my life. The wedding date is a mere 4 weeks from now and I would be a lair if I said i wasnt a little nervous. I remember staring off into the distance and wonder what the girl I was to marry was like and how I was to meet her. Now I stand on the brink of the day I once imagined. Joy is the most prevalent emotion though it is mixed with a little nervousness. My life will complete be thrown on its head but that is exactly what I desire. I am longing for those mornings where the two of us find ourselves sitting around the table over a cup of coffee discussing the possibility of a quite Saturday spent together. For the time being, we must tie many loose ends before that day comes along. I hope to post more frequently but who knows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home