Monday, September 04, 2006

I experienced a rather weird feeling this weekend. Saturday, I had the privilege of moving Ab and Jer into their new apartment in the midst of the remnants of hurricane Ernesto. By the end of the couple of hours, I was completely drenched. I was so wet that when the rain hit me, it became wetter. Ab, thankfully, lent me her Covenant College hoodie which to the amazement of everyone, I fit in. My jeans had to dry out on their own but my part of the move was done. I simply sat back and watched all the girls scurry around the small flat finding the optimal place for a particular. Once Anna and I returned home for the night, i could almost feel rain hitting me even though I was in the house. The feeling of still jumping on a big trampoline even though you stopped hours before is the closest thing to which I could compare the feeling. The feeling stopped as I crawled into bed. Thank you Ab and Jer, for now i can claim that i moved someone in a hurricane.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home