Saturday, August 26, 2006

I don't know what to do with myself. For once in a very long while, my presence is not required across the state. Waking up well after the sun arose in a welcomed change. My current job requires me to get up each morning at 6 in order to be the traffic on my way to work. Anna and I did venture out of the house to IKEA to finally purchase two chairs for our rather bare "living room". Sweden's second greatest import (the first being ABBA) was packed with students preparing for a year of school. It seems so long ago that I was in their shoes. Maybe I just feel a little old or yearn for the carefree days of college but then the thought of homework quickly returns my sanity. I am off to help the wife with odds and ends around the house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home