Monday, July 10, 2006

As my wedding approaches, a lot of people are approaching me wondering whether I am nervous about getting married. I truly am not sure how to answer the question for a couple of reasons. The biggest source of fears involves the wedding itself. We still must work out a few details and then just making sure it is the wedding anna deserves. Life after the wedding should be the easy part. In our daily life, it almost feels as if we are married already. I can say it wasnt anything we are doing consciously but the feeling has developed naturally. So now I just have to survive the next couple of weeks and then the fun begins.

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrew Stirling MacDonald said...

I think I can say that the whole hitching went off without a hitch, jon.

7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home